Project Financial Management
Project Financial Management is a process which brings together planning, budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, internal control, auditing, procurement, disbursement and the physical performance of the project with the aim of managing project resources properly and achieving the project’s objectives.
Project financial management uses a combination of both Financial & Management accounting together with some Project Management tools to integrate the Project accounting with the other project parameters. It’s therefore critically important for a Project Manager to familiarize himself/herself with these tools in this efficiency-driven environment.
ISI Training Centre brings out all ins and outs of Project Financial Management to the Participants.
The overall aim of this Training/Workshop is to equip participants with a comprehensive overview of Project Financing by taking them through all stages of a Project Financed Transaction.
Specifically, participants will be equipped to:
- Apply a structured and systematic approach to assessing project finance transactions
- Recognize the key characteristics of a robust project and identify the weakest links in the transaction
- Use qualitative and quantitative tools and measures to distinguish the key risks
- Interpret each of the risks to determine their severity and potential impact on the transaction structure
- Appreciate how the mechanisms in the transaction documents operate to protect the creditors and evaluate the protection provided
- Build a credit rationale in order to make and substantiate investment decisions.
- Direct instruction – concept acquisition
- Problem-based learning
- Demonstrations and practice exercises
- Participant-led oral presentation
- Question and Answer sessions
- Presentation of real-world illustrations and examples
- Application & Contextualization (theory into practice)
Venues & Modes:
Program is available: Open/Public House, IN House and Tailor-made Customized
Bangkok, Singapore,Malaysia, Indonesia,India, Nepal,UAE,Philippines, S.Korea,Belgium,Cyprus, Australia and USA!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes